Skip to content

See us at Conflux

We’ll be at the 2008 Conflux Festival this weekend. Come say hello.

Instant Grant Program from Steve Lambert on Vimeo.

9 Comments

1. I would like to make a small donation, I’m sure lots of other people would too, I suggest that you open a donation link, may to Paypal or something like that.
    I think that what you are doing is inspiring and I wish that this Idea had come about when I was more active with my art form, MAILART, a (at least I think so ) dead art form; actually if you know of anyone who is still supporting MAILART, please pass my e-mail along to them so I can start up again.
    I saw you clip on ROcketboom.
    Thank you for doing good things!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 11:28 am | Permalink
  2. You guys are doing something really incredible.

Thursday, October 2, 2008 at 8:02 am | Permalink
  3. Jenny Ellwood wrote:

What a great idea for changing people’s perceptions of themselves!Fantastic work!

Friday, October 3, 2008 at 11:19 am | Permalink
  4. jordan karnes wrote:

what a joy. this is fireworks.

Friday, October 3, 2008 at 7:32 pm | Permalink
  5. jennifer clarke wrote:

so energising! i would like to get your permission to do this project on your behalf in Vancouver, BC Canada. please email me. my email is is included in the required fields.

Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 10:46 pm | Permalink
  6. A blagartist wrote:

What a brilliant cause. Nice to see artists inspiring other artists. Thank you for such an inspiring idea. Warm regards to you all from all of us in England.

Friday, October 10, 2008 at 12:52 am | Permalink
  7. Candelaria wrote:

What a fantastic, life-affirming, arts-support idea! You all probably saved someone’s life with these grants. You affirmed people. Sometimes just a little bit of cash and a lot of affirmation makes a difference.
    How can we bring this to Boston?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 6:18 am | Permalink
  8. admin wrote:

To answer, can you repeat this?

Of course. We’d love to hear about it if you do.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 8:59 pm | Permalink
  9. Hello! I just wanted to say thanks for this wonderful project and let you know that we featured The Federation of Students & Nominally or Underemployed Artists in our Winter 2009 newsletter focusing on Creative Generosity. You can read it here: http://artheals.org/news_2009/winter_2009.php

Great and inspiring work!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 3:51 pm | Permalink